The Records Division of the Jonesboro Police Department is a support unit comprised of eight full and part time employees supervised by Mrs. Mary Oliver, who provide general record maintenance and data entry for the department.
- The Records Division handles a large number of requests for reports. Immediate computer entry by the officers makes most incident reports available by the next business day. No fee is charged for these reports.
- Police reports may be obtained between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays at:
Jonesboro Police Department
1001 S. Caraway Rd.
Jonesboro AR, 72401
- You may also request records by using the form below.
- Accident reports are generally available within 1-3 business days and are available online from www.reportbeam.com.
- Notice- Please follow instructions below for reports made before 09/06/2011
- Reports of accidents before 09/06/2011 are available at jonesboroar.policereports.us. until 09/01/2012.
- Accident reports are also available in person at the JPD Records Division or by mail or e-mail. Charges for all copies will be made in accordance to the state mandated fee (currently $10), with an additional small fee for online service.
- If you need to be fingerprinted for employment or other purposes you may come by the police station from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays.
- There is a $5.00 fee that must be paid at the records window.
- Please bring your own fingerprint cards with you if possible.